High Definition Camcorder
P2HD Memory Card Camera Recorder
The AJ-PX380G has been thoughtfully created to cater to your video production needs and to undoubtedly enhance
your operations. This shoulder-type camera recorder with interchangeable lens not only provides broadcast picture quality and enhances network-based workflows whilst boasting compact, lightweight mobility and low-cost operation it can equally be used as a camera recorder or in studio/live applications. The camcorder’s 1/3-type 2.2-megapixel 3MOS sensor features high sensitivity; and high S/N. Broadcast-level AVC-ULTRA*1 codecs (AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG, and AVC-Proxy) further enhance recording quality.
With this variety of options, you can effortlessly select the codec which is most suited to your needs. Not only does this high definition camcorder offer high-quality 4:2:2 10-bit recording to low-rate HD streaming and FTP transmission, it also supports 1080/50p, 59.94p acquisition and 3G-SDI output. It comes equipped with a P2 card slot*2 and microP2 card slots. Network functions** support wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. New workflow functions include Wireless Preview/ Remote with PC/Mac, tablet device or smartphones, Rec during Uploading, and On-Air Streaming. An SDI input and wireless slot are also featured, providing all-round networking support.
The AJ-PX380G also features an integrated studio camera adapter, enabling easy conversion of this versatile camera into a fully functional studio camera system. Connecting to the optional AG-BS300G base station by just two standard HD-SDI cables*3 the system provides full remote control of camera function and recording*4 in addition to return images and intercom functions.
*1: AVC-ULTRA is the name of Panasonic’s professional video codec family. The AJ-PX380G does not support all of the formats included in the AVC-ULTRA family.
*2: The AJ-P2AJ1G memory card adaptor cannot be used.
*3: maximum cable length 100 meters.
*4: The optional AG-EC4 extension control unit is required.
*5: This model is not available in some regions. ** For 4G/LTE 3rd party module is required, availability of this function may very dependent on area, Optional wireless module AJ-WM30 required for wireless LAN functions, see ‘Service and Support’ on the Panasonic website http://pro-av.panasonic.net for more details. The use of DCF Technologies is under license from Multi-Format, Inc
AJ-PX380G High Definition Camcorder Studio System Example:
- Featuring the 2.2-megapixel 1/3-type 3MOS image sensor, this advanced camera recorder achieves high F12 (50Hz) / F11 (59.94 Hz) sensitivity and excellent picture quality.
- 1080/50p supported, 1080/50i, 25p, 720p multi-format HD and SD recording. Switchable between 50 Hz and 59.94 Hz for 60i, 60p, 24p and 30p support*1.
- Features the AVC-ULTRA*2 multi-codec family, including the popular AVC-Intra100/50, the AVC-LongG50/25 with low-bit-rate Full-HD (1920 x 1080) 4:2:2 10 bit picture quality, and the AVC-LongG12 (8 bit 4:2:0) for extended recording.
- Dual-codec recording with the low-bit-rate AVC-Proxy further enhances network operation.
- Intrigued studio camera adaptor for fully functional studio applications.
- Two standard-equipped microP2 card slots dramatically reduce media costs and enable Simultaneous Rec. and Hot-Swap Rec. One P2 card slot*3 is also equipped. The use of DCF Technologies is under license from Multi-Format, Inc. Versatile Network Functions** Include FTP Data Transfer and Streaming
- Wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. FTP server uploading and Streaming are supported.
- A new function, Rec during Uploading, automatically uploads recorded clips to an FTP server or cloud server. Uploading is done in the background, and recording/playback continues during the transfer.
- On-Air Streaming can also be conducted while recording. In addition to selecting from 800 kbps to 6 Mbps (Full-HD), a QoS (Quality of Service) mode is available for streaming. It automatically controls the bit rate and frame rate to match the network conditions, for stable streaming performance.
- When connected by wireless LAN, recorded clips can be previewed and metadata can be checked and edited with a PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet device.
- P2 ROP App for iPad, is provided, enabling an advanced wireless camera remote function.
*1: 60i, 60p, 24p, and 30p are actually recorded in 59.94i, 59.94p, 23.98p, and 29.97p, respectively.
*2: Not all AVC-ULTRA formats are supported.
*3: The AJ-P2AJ1G memory card adaptor cannot be used.